Johan was aware that he had done was terrible. He didn’t need to stand in court and listen to some judge lecture him. He got it. He’d tagged a historical home and now it would never be the same. He’d ruined a landmark and robbed it from future generations. He wondered if it were worth it to explain that he got the address wrong and really meant to hit the house next to it, which looked just like it but apparently wasn’t as special. He looked at the judge’s craigy eyebrows and expensive watch and decided it didn’t matter at this point. This guy obviously didn’t appreciate art.
Search My People
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Huntington Ladies’ Book Club – February Meeting
- Pickle the Cheetah
- Karen the Personal Trainer
- Morton the Worm at the Usury Office
- My 5 Favorite Musicals and Why, By Carla Cioca:
- Mumu the Irrelevant Mime
- Tiny Tim – Post Revisted
- Ten Prior Moments that led Jenna to this Point:
- The O. Henry Affair
- Ben’s Night Out