In the past three days I’ve watched Silence of the Lambs 17 times. After the 13th time I went to the convenience store, bought some beef jerky, and tried to imagine what it would be like to take a giant hunk out of someone’s cheek. Just tear into it and rip if off the bone. The jerky was chewy – I think I need to find a food with more give, like maybe a Snoball. That’s it – I bet biting into a Snoball would feel just like chowing into a cheek. Good thing I got my braces off last week – it would take away some of the tactile experience if I had to keep stopping and pulling jerky out of my expander.
Search My People
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- The Huntington Ladies’ Book Club – February Meeting
- Pickle the Cheetah
- Karen the Personal Trainer
- Morton the Worm at the Usury Office
- My 5 Favorite Musicals and Why, By Carla Cioca:
- Mumu the Irrelevant Mime
- Tiny Tim – Post Revisted
- Ten Prior Moments that led Jenna to this Point:
- The O. Henry Affair
- Ben’s Night Out